We support the following payment options
- EFT payment
- Credit card payment
- Account / Terms payment: If you are registered with this outlet and you have a Terms Account, the person responsible for your corporate account will need to invite you to the account on the store.
How to View and Invite another users to a Terms Account?
- To start the process, the account owner can navigate to the account profile.
- scroll to your user profile button in the top-right hand corner of the homepage
- Once the drop-down menu opens, click on the “Profile” button
- Once the page loads, move your mouse to the “My account” column on the left-hand side of the page, scroll down and click on the “Members” button
- The user is then given the option to view the member list, as well as the invited members list. Click on the “invited members” text to open up the list
- Should you wish to view the actionable options for the invited members, click on the drop-down arrow on the right-hand side of the row table
- The actionable options will display in a drop-down format. One has the option to resend or cancel the invite. To invite a new member to the corporate account, click on the plus button in the top left-hand corner.
- A pop-up box titled “Invite Member” will open. Populate all the fields and proceed by clicking on the blue “Invite member” button
- The successful completion of the action will be confirmed with a green header bar, stating: “Invitation(s) has been sent.” Please note- If the user is not registered he/she will need to register an account before following the invite link.
- The user also has the option of viewing all pending invitations for them, by clicking on the “Invitations” button in the “My Account” section on the left-hand side of the page
- Once the page loads, the user can “Decline” or “Accept” the invitation by clicking on their preferred action